£75 fixed fee for a one hour Discovery Call and Action Plan with quote.
- Payable in advance.
- Refunded if you cancel your appointment.
- Refunded if you don’t want an Action Plan and quote from me, or I decide I’m unable to help you.
- Refunded if we agree to work together.
£160 monthly minimum fee for my bookkeeping and accounting service.
The service includes:
- Set up of Sage Accounting to process invoices, enter banking and cash transactions, perform reconciliations, process VAT returns, run the payroll, produce monthly reports, and assist with credit control and cash flow management.
- Preparation of annual accounts (for sole traders and business partners only) that conform with ‘Generally Accepted Accounting Principles’ (GAAP).
- Preparation / submission of self-assessment tax returns, together with any supplementary pages required, from the accounting records and any additional information and explanations that you provide.
- Ad hoc and advisory services as and when requested. Depending on the nature, scope and complexity of your request, I may need to charge an additional fee or refer you to a specialist.
£12 monthly minimum RRP for your Sage Accounting subscription.
The above prices are exclusive of VAT, as I’m not VAT registered.
Monthly fees are based on an initial assessment of your requirements. Factors such as annual turnover, no of transactions, no of employees, quality of record keeping, hours required, and the skills and risks involved are also considered.
It’s not my practice to quote monthly fees for more than a year ahead, as such fee quotes need to be reviewed in the light of events. If it becomes apparent to me, due to unforeseen circumstances, that a fee quote is inadequate, I reserve the right to notify you of a revised figure or range and to seek your agreement accordingly.
Need a little help?
My Accounting Emails are for business owners who want a better understanding of their financial position. They’ll help you manage your cash flow and stay in the black.
Need more help?
The Discovery Call is an opportunity for me to learn about you and your business. It’s an opportunity for you to learn more about me and how I can help you achieve your goals. Book your one hour call to get an Action Plan and a quote written especially for you.
“As a small business it is important to always have financial clarity and often it is difficult to try and do this yourself. Paul has worked with us for several years and has streamlined and organised all of our accounting systems. He provides us with a complete accountancy service and is very professional in his approach as well as being a likeable guy.” - D. Walsh, Director. DualTEC Services Limited, Keighley. (Google review)
“Paul has done a great job putting my accounts on to Sage Business Cloud, and also got a discount for me. I like that the software is MTD compatible and I can access it from anywhere. Paul sorts out all my invoices, does my bookkeeping and produces reports every quarter (or whenever I need them). He is friendly, reliable and easy to work with - it's good to have him on board." - C. Milne, Proprietor. CAM Properties, Carnforth. (Google review)