Are your business accounts keeping you up at night?
Why not let a professional handle it for you?
Limited company owner, sole trader or in a partnership: I can save you time and money with a bookkeeping service that’s focused on managing your cash flow.
With me at your side you can get on with running your business instead of worrying about accounting and admin.
- You’ll know exactly how your business is performing.
- You’ll be able to manage your cash flow.
- Your tax returns will be submitted on time.
- Your income statements and balance sheets will be reliable.
- You’ll be able to spot fraudulent transactions and avoid financial penalties.
- Your accountancy bill will be reduced.
- You’ll have peace of mind and more time for the things that really matter.
You didn’t start up your business to get bogged down in red tape!
If you’re doing bookkeeping and other tasks that could be delegated you’re missing an opportunity to engage in growth and revenue-generating activity.
Your time is better spent taking care of business.
Investing in a professional will remove any accounting worries and allow you to focus on your goals.
“As a small business it is important to always have financial clarity and often it is difficult to try and do this yourself. Paul has worked with us for several years and has streamlined and organised all of our accounting systems. He provides us with a complete accountancy service and is very professional in his approach as well as being a likeable guy.” - D. Walsh, Director. DualTEC Services Limited, Keighley. (Google review)
Because I can make your business life easier.
Hire me and you’ll get regular business health checks to monitor your profitability and prevent headaches that could result in poor cash flow, late filing penalties, and prosecution.
Because you’re not just a case number.
Unlike many other accountants, I choose to serve just a small number of people so I can get to know them and their business really well. It allows me to deliver what they need when they need it. Notable successes include –
- £12,000 recovered for a company that had been chasing the debt for years.
- £10,000+ of government support for a trader impacted by the coronavirus.
- £7,000 Corporation Tax saved for a company engaged in R&D.
- £5,000 local enterprise grant obtained for a company investing in new IT.
- £630 per year saving on software for a company that switched to Sage Accounting & Payroll.
Because you can rely on me.
I’ve used Sage for bookkeeping and payroll for over 10 years. Sage cloudware means I can work remotely or on site, whichever you prefer. Essential business data will always be at your fingertips. Technical support will be available 24/7, 365 days a year.
“Paul has done a great job putting my accounts on to Sage Business Cloud, and also got a discount for me. I like that the software is MTD compatible and I can access it from anywhere. Paul sorts out all my invoices, does my bookkeeping and produces reports every quarter (or whenever I need them). He is friendly, reliable and easy to work with - it's good to have him on board." - C. Milne, Proprietor. CAM Properties, Carnforth. (Google review)
Need a little help?
My Accounting Emails are for business owners who want a better understanding of their financial position. They’ll help you manage your cash flow and stay in the black.
Need more help?
Contact me today and we’ll talk about the help you need.